Sahara Picnic Rug
Inspired by the rich colours of Morocco, our Sahara picnic rug is woven with tonal shades of sunset pinks, a touch of purple, orange and brown. Ideal for long days by the ocean, this beautifully bright throw is durable, hard wearing, made with 100% organic cotton and designed in Australia.
- Made with 100% organic cotton STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- Can be used as a picnic rug or beach throw, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw, rug or as wall tapestry
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in blue, turquoise, pink and brown hues, designed in Australia
- Please note, the colours and designs are created by a method of weaving the yarn together, our design has not been printed on the rug. Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images.
Cold machine wash on a delicate cycle. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Spot clean with cold, soapy water immediately after any spills. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.